Saturday, February 13, 2010

FO drought...

In the middle of a bit of FO drought here and what makes matters worse is i feel as though i have too many things on the go to be 'allowed' to start a new project, i've got some georgeous gradient dyed yarn there that i can't wait to cast on and i've also got a craft swap to get creating on but all these WIPs are dragging me down, they are clockwise from top, piece #2 of a jumper for me, 2 shawls, an ishbel by Ysolda Teague and a Simple yet effective by Lauren Chau, a jumper for Oscar and 20 hex's of the blanket :)

I've commited myself to one hex a day of the blanket - balance not to be carried foreward from previous days efforts lol so in light of that i think i'll tackle the 2 shawls first, that will make some room for me to cast on some of the yummy wool i've got waiting for me!!

2 comments:

  1. mmm that purple gradient dyed yarn is sooooo delicious, i'd want to start it too but .. i hate having too many things on the go! haha

    ReplyDelete