Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Accountablility...

With me and exercise, it's all about accountability, i won't do anything unless i'm held accountable for it, so what better way than to keep myself publically accountable as well as privately hehe. I'm not tooo bad when it comes to my health, i try and eat well, am vegetarian and also like to think that i'm regularly active.

So here it is for everyone to read that i will endeavor to include some form of exercise into every day and go to the gym at LEAST 2 times a week.

Today i intend to go to gym for a 1hr weights session - mainly because mum and dad a picking me up hahaha
a pic of me being active on Rottnest Is



In other news, my beautiful big girl is officially a big grade oner!! She was a bit nervous but loved her new teacher and was lucky enough to be in the same classroom as last year. A bit dissapointing that we weren't able to aquire a 'big grade oner' shirt, but we'll have one as soon as they come in off back order and i'll post up a pic accordingly :) here's one of her enjoying some baking with mummy over the school holidays ahhhh

2 comments:

  1. heh heh heh you've always been a good motivator and exerciser! I didn't know what exercise WAS until we met! : s

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete