Thursday, January 7, 2010

op shopping and baking...

Mum took me for a run down to my corner op shops - i have two ~5mins walk away. Got some great finds - i looove the bassinette sheet, not 100% sure what it's turning into yet....

The teatowels are turning into market bags, not sure for who, might *gasp* keep one for myself!
Most awesome is the embroidery hoop, it's smoothed from use and is an old Singer one, they're probably a dime a dozen but i've got a quilt that i want to do that i'm planning on handquilting so it'll be great for that :)

In other news, Nina and i hit the kitchen and made some AWESOME lemon and orange syrup cupcakes. Although my little helper disappeared after she'd cracked her promised egg and magically re-appeared when it was time to lick the bowl, how strange lol!

They taste awesome, i'm planning on working my way through this book that Roll gave me for my birthday last year, i've made probably around 8 or so of the recipes so far - all devine mmmmmmm

1 comment: