Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finishing fever

And so it seems, i am EXCELLENT at casting on and starting projects but then it seems i get finishing fever and start on something else... hmmmmm

Well i have managed to push out one little FO, a deja vu pinwheel hat which will be making it's way to it's rightful home this afternoon, i'd love to do one for Oscar but since his nanny is so talented he's got an endless supply of cute crochet hats and alas doesn't not need me to add to his collection

Despite the name of my post, when it comes to my sewing challenge, it seems i have the opposite, despite being in desperate need of a new pair of oven mits (i'll post before and afters for full effect) the only thing i have done towards my challenge is drawing up a 'pattern' - oh the shame, i'll sew them up next weekend - i promise!!

Anyone who LOOOVES the feeling of being cleean will looooove Kelly's soap, she's having a giveaway, fingers crossed for me, i've got a drawer full of her divinity but as they say, it won't go off! :)

So that's me for the week, i'll be diligently working on my UFO's but don't put it past me to CO something else, my stash busting has put my creative brain into overdrive and suddenly my meagre stash has turned itself into a veritble paradise of future FO's and it's hard to resist hahah

Happy Australia Day
kez

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kez, Glad to say your name came up in my little blog giveaway! Can you email your address to me lottie_w at paradise dot net dot nz and I'll get that sent off to you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete