Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few bustin' FO's

I'm trying with all my might to get some fabric and yarn moving from this place haha My efforts over the past week have culminated in a few measly offerings lol. I've decided to start weighing my FO's and counting how many grams of yarn i'm knitting, i feel that yardage would be a more accurate indicator of how much time etc is going into a piece but it's way easier to get out my flash digital Tupperware scales and weigh stuff as it flies (*cough*) off the needles hahah

FO this week to date are the back of a jumper for mee - not photoworthy yet but an accomplishment none the less. A Leafy shrug for Matilda using bedigo woollen mills 8 ply cotton in inferno, pattern by stitchymama, a boxy pouch for me using this tute - totally awesome and soo fun to make, Nina's going to do one too - can't wait to see how it'll come out and a change roll for Rolley's cousin due for a bub very soon :) I'll try and squeeze out a pinwheel hat for her as well, my arm 'might' have to be twisted haha
Lastly a little gem from Saxon's exploits with his mum's camera - a lovely angle of myself that i rarely get to see, thanks Sax, come Sunday i won't have my heart in my throat every time he makes off with the camera, the big boy is turning 4 and as such will be getting his own haha He's gonna love it <3

Ta Ra
Kez

3 comments:

  1. Forgot to write that my yarn weight knitted is now at 289grams for the year, sounds a bit pitiful when put like that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSssssssss, I saw him line that shot up, and I poked that face, hoping that I'd make it in the photo! I'm chuffed to see my stupidity was captured HAHAHA
    Rox is gonna love that shrug :) it's so fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a wee zoom around your blog - and I am VERY impressed by your stash busting. If you keep it up and you'll be all done by the end of Feb, then what will you do?!

    ReplyDelete