Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home again, jiggity jig...


Having spent the last 4 days in the veritable paradise that is Blackdown Tablelands, we're now back home and are literally hitting the ground running! Tomorrow, my big girl is starting grade 1, Roll's straight back to work and it's also the last day of my maternity leave :(, i've so enjoyed doing the SAHM gig, but "business is business and business must grow, regardless of crummies in tummies you know", so i'll be back to the daily grind - sort of - only 2 days a week but still!!

I had grand intentions of some WIP wrestling whilst i sat sipping tea in the highlands, but alas, young Oscar foiled my attempts at every pass and i only managed one FO, a measly NB pinwheel beanie for my new niece or nephew to be, it was pink and there will be a blue to match so i'll post them both up together :) I did get a few rows in on some projects while O caught some zzzz tho haha

Got to do a few walks although somehow i ended up doing the same one thrice! Mook Mook being my favourite, it's so breathtaking that a pic can't do it justice! (see top for a feeble attempt)

Also soem rather exciting news for me, the slightly mad quilt lady kindly offered up a gorgeous little dress for giveaway and little old me who can't even win a chook raffle, came up trumps!! Thanks sooo much, i intend to pay your lovely favour forward at the first available opportunity :D

Hope everyone enjoyed a great Aussie day!

As for me, i'm hitting the hay

nighty nighy
kez

No comments:

Post a Comment